We offer standard Ontario automobile insurance. If you meet the qualifications, there are several discounts available. We also allow for a bundle discount if your home, farm or contents is insured with our company.
- Third-party liability (TPL)
- Accident benefits (AB)
- Uninsured automobile insurance
- Direct Compensation Property Damage (DCPD)
Optional Ontario car insurance coverage includes collision insurance, comprehensive car insurance, specified perils and all perils.
- OPCF 20 – covers the cost of a rental vehicle while yours is being repaired or replaced
- OPCF 27 – Ports your existing insurance to a rental car or car you borrow
- OPCF 43 – Removes depreciation in calculating the value of your vehicle when settling a claim
- Retiree and seniors
- Multi-line (home or contents insured)
- Successful completion of an MTO approved driver training program
- Short Distance to Work (less than 6 km)
- Long term policyholder
- Student away from home
- New driver discount
- Theft Deterrent System Discount
- Roadside assistance coverage is included in every policy
We also offer ATV and Snowmobile coverage. Please see the attached brochures highlighting the information regarding these coverages.